Since its founding in 1953, Coriell has built a legacy of scientific vision and excellence.
Through partnerships with federal, nonprofit, and private organizations, Coriell offers the world's most diverse collection of biological samples.
Connecting scientists and empowering collaborative research to develop the next generation of cancer treatments
Leverage our expertise and state-of-the-art facilities to accelerate your biomedical research initiatives
FEATURED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Meet Our Scientists - Faculty
- Camden County Research Center
- Epigenetic Therapies SPORE
- Core Facilities
- Camden Opioid Research Initiative (CORI)
- The Issa & Jelinek Lab
- The Jian Huang Lab
- The Luke Chen Lab
- The Scheinfeldt Lab
- Coriell Personalized Medicine Collaborative (CPMC)